Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 55-56

12th, 13th June

'Discussions are exchange of knowledge and arguments are exchange of ignorance'. This is one statement which is some one said in the quite sessions that happened recently. There are some people who would not at all understand your point of view. This statement seems very true when we talk about them. Anyway, coming back to the point which I have not yet started. Focused Group discussions - a technique used to get opinions and conduct survey. My project here would I think require FGDs to take place. This is because I do not have resources to conduct big surveys and the secondary data available is not enough. So I am planning to start with FGDs with various communities. Moreover Ineed to start talking to people who have already implemented the rural Kiosks. More Later.

-SD

No comments: