Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 5, 6, 7,8


23, 24, 25, 26 April 2011

After such a wonderful week, I planned to take a long weekend :). But then on Saturday I had a meeting with Sidharth and rest of the team regarding APConnect.in . A wonderful concept for connecting Asia plateau and its people around the world. And on Sunday morning Sid and Rhea were taking a session on the 'Circle of Concern(CoC) and Circle of influence(CoI)'. Circle of concern consists of the point for which we are concerned about but cannot do anything about it. Circle of Influence consists of the points where we are concerned about and we can also do something about it. CoI is a subset of CoC. We should focus our energy on CoI. It would automatically help in expanding the CoI.

After the session, I started for Pune. A wonderful ride on my bullet. The picture above.

After completing my work, I came back on today morning. Today was quiet light day. Discussed things with Grampari team about various aspects. And then a wonderful tennis game, followed with multi faith prayer and a dinner of bhel puri, pani puri, aloo tikki and sheera.

A lot of work to be done in very less time. Tomorrow going to a village with grampari team. Lets see how it goes.

-SD

3 comments:

Nishit said...

Superb pic & seems your life it too hectic there but good to see that still you manage to post regularly.

SD said...

Thanks ! This is a part of my intership :)

Janki Chotai said...

is it part of ur intership to maintain blog? thats really interesting. I wish to maintain my blog regularly bt I always come up with an excuese.
Good going !!